Important Services From a Commercial Landscaping Company
While people may like to drag the ‘don’t judge a book by its cover’ quote out in regards to people, when it comes to property, everyone is going to judge the cover. A commercial property needs to look good and well-maintained if it wants to attract customers. Good design and clean landscaping makes a building more inviting and gives a business a more professional exterior. And the best way to achieve good design and landscaping is to bring in an experienced commercial landscaper that will ensure a property projects that desired look of success and professionalism.
However, not all landscape companies are the same. Before you just open up the Yellow Pages and pick the first company, there are some things to check. You want to know whether they are properly insured and properly equipped to provide all of the services you need. That’s because many landscape companies are well-versed in providing residential services but don’t actually offer the full range of services necessary for premier commercial landscaping. So before you hire, ask your prospective commercial landscaper whether they offer the following services:
Services You Want From Your Commercial Landscaper
- Landscape maintenance. This is the standard type of service all landscapers offer and includes mowing, weeding, edging, turf and ornamental care, and trimming and pruning.
- Landscape planning and design. If you are just breaking ground on your commercial property or need to give it a whole new look, then you want a commercial landscaper with planning and design experience. Here, your landscapers will complete a full site evaluation and create landscape plans unique to your location and desired amenities, such as an outdoor patio.
- Landscape construction. Once you have a landscape plan in hand, you need a team that can turn that paper design into a reality. Landscape construction involves the installation of turf, drainage systems, retaining walls, water features, and outdoor amenities, as well as general planting, mulching, and hydroseeding.
- Irrigation and lighting care. Landscaping is more than just the plants you see, it’s also the features that ensure those plants stay and look healthy. Quality commercial landscaping companies have the tools and experience to install, maintain, repair, upgrade, and make the right lighting and irrigation recommendations for a property.
- Snow and ice management. For those businesses located in snow-prone locations, why would you want to hire a separate service when you can hire the same quality commercial landscaping company to take care of your property both in the winter and the summer? A robust commercial landscaper will have the heavy equipment necessary to keep your parking lot and sidewalks clear of snow and ice.
Hire an Industry-Leading Landscaping Team Today
Are you ready to learn more about what makes for a quality commercial landscaper and why it’s time to upgrade your commercial property? Contact our team today at Express Facility Management to learn more about our services and why it’s time for you to partner with an experienced and professional facility management and landscaping team.